Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of Australia may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
Import Fees (including returns) for international shipments, if applicable, are charged to the customer. It is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of what import charges may be applicable in your country.
In the case of gifts or other purchases made on behalf of another recipient, you also agree to grant the foregoing authorization on behalf of the recipient designated in your order.
1) The Promoter of the Competition is AUGUSTE THE LABEL. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2) Competition cannot be entered employees, board members and the immediate family members of the Promoter.
3) Competition commences on Thursday 21st April at 12am 2022 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEDT) and entries close on Sunday 8th May 2022 at 11.59pm (AEDT) (Competition Period).
4) In order to have a valid entry in the competition, during the competition period entrants must:
4.1 Repost our Mother’s Day Instagram story featuring the Auguste Mother's Day emoji.
4.2 Then comment on our Instagram post with the hashtag #LoveBeyondWords, and an emoji that best represents your mother figure and don’t forget to tag her.
4.3.Both of you must be following @AugusteTheLabel Instagram to win.
5) Entrant must still meet the requirements of entry upon drawing of the competition.
6) Entries not completed in accordance with these terms & conditions will be deemed invalid. Any incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
7) Entry in the Competition is free. The Promoter is not liable for internet connection charges and / or mobile data charges and service charges incurred by entrants in submitting an entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
8) One (1) winner will be randomly selected using an online randomiser tool by the Promoter.
9) The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10) The competition will be drawn Monday 9th May 2022. Winner will be contacted by Auguste The Label.
11) One (1) prize will be awarded: Two (2) $500 Auguste The Label vouchers. Total prize valued at $1,000 AUD
12) The Promoter may request winners to provide proof of identity and age in order to claim the prize. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13) The prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant does not take, or is unable to use, the prize or any portion of it for any reason.
14) By entering into the competition, the entrant grants the Promoter permission to use, reproduce, communicate, publish their name for promotional and other related purposes without any payment or compensation to the entrant.
15) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
Preserving our natural environment
for a healthier planet
On all AU & New Zealand
Wear now, pay later in
four easy instalments
Within 30 days of
It looks like you are visiting us from $$$. Shop our Australian store in AUD and explore our latest collection.