This role is full-time and based in our Byron Bay HQ.
- Qualification in Marketing, Communications or similar
- A solid understanding of the Auguste brand
- Proven understanding of the Australian Fashion Market
- Proven knowledge of social media platforms and a thirst to stay up to date with new trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- A passion for digital marketing and E-commerce
- Ability to build relationships and a sound knowledge of the fashion influencer landscape
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with proven experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Basic graphic design skills will be looked on favourably.
Assisting the Manager with
- Social media accounts
- Liaising with social media influencers
- PR and sample tracking
- Online file management
- Monitoring the marketing calendar
- E-commerce website management
- Basic photoshop where required
- Studio in-house assistance.
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Please send through your CV and Resume with references to Taylor at email@example.com with the title “Marketing/ E-commerce Assistant”
Please note that unfortunately only successful applicants will be contacted.