1) The Promoter of the Competition is AUGUSTE THE LABEL. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2) Entry is open Residents of Countries in the Asia-Pacific Region only. (See link: https://apcss.org/about-2/ap-countries/) Entrants must be over the age of 18. Excludes employees, board members and the immediate family members of the Promoter.
3) Competition commences on Monday 8th October 2018 at 9am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) and entries close on Monday 31st December 2018 at 11.59pm (AEDT) (Competition Period).
4) In order to have a valid entry in the competition, during the competition period entrants must:
- Subscribe to Auguste The Label’s email database
One additional entry will be valid once the entrant:
- Follows the @augustethelabel Instagram Page
- Likes Auguste The Label’s Facebook Page
- Send an email via our competition page link, Refer a Friend, to a valid email address
5) Entrant must be still meeting the requirements of entry upon drawing of the competition.
6) Entries not completed in accordance with these terms & conditions will be deemed invalid. Any incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
7) Entry in the Competition is free. The Promoter is not liable for internet connection charges and / or mobile data charges and service charges incurred by entrants in submitting an entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
8) One (1) winner will be randomly selected using an online randomiser tool by the Promoter.
12) The Promoter may request winners to provide proof of identity and age in order to claim the prize. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. If a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13) The prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant does not take, or is unable to use, the prize or any portion of it for any reason.
14) The Winner and their selected companion must be over the age of 18 upon the selected travel date, hold valid passports at the time of the travel period. The Promoter is in no way responsible for any costs involved in gaining or renewing any travel or proof of identity documents.
15) Travel dates must be between January 31st and April 30th, 2019, excluding the Easter Long weekend (19th April 2019– 22nd April 2019) Selected travel dates are subject to accommodation availability.
16) Flights are economy class and will be booked by Auguste The Label once travel dates are finalised with the Winner. Flights are non-refundable and unable to be changed/cancelled once confirmed. Flights will be return flights for Two people, from the Winner’s closest major airport in the Asia Pacific Region to Queensland’s Gold Coast Airport. Location changes are not permitted.
17) By entering into the competition, the entrant grants the Promoter permission to use, reproduce, communicate, publish their name for promotional and other related purposes without any payment or compensation to the entrant.
18) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.