AUGUSTE THE LABEL | CREATE + WIN COMPETITION
CLICK HERE TO ENTER
Auguste around the globe! We're giving four lucky people the chance to win a $250AUD voucher, each week for the month of August!
Want to win? Here's what you need to do...
- Follow us on instagram @augustethelabel
- Snap an image of you wearing Auguste exploring the world and post to Instagram - story shares will not be valid entries
- Tag @augustethelabel + hashtag #TravelinAuguste
- 1 x image = 1 x entry, yes you can enter more than once...
- Images must be posted from a public account (or we won't see them!)
- Each week an entry will be selected to win 1 x $250AUD Auguste the Label Voucher
- Winner will be announced on Wednesday at 10am via our Instagram Stories
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram DM
- This voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other promotional code.
Good Luck & Love,
The Auguste Team x
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
It is important that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions. If you do not understand these Terms and Conditions, you should seek help to understand them.
Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions are to prevail. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Follow Auguste the Label on instagram @augustethelable.
- Share an image of you wearing Auguste around the world and post to. instagram - story shares will not be valid entries.
- Tag @augustethelabel + hashtag #TravelinAuguste.
- The promoter of this Competition is Auguste the Label Pty Limited, ABN 68 121 785 617, 1/53 Centennial Circut, Byron Bay, NSW, Australia 2481.
- All prize draws will take place at the Auguste the Label Pty Limited offices.
To be eligible to enter the Competition:
- You must be aged 18 years and older.
- Employees and the immediate families and its agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter may in their absolute discretion require that the individual provide photographic identification or some other acceptable form identification or proof of age before awarding the prize.
Auguste the Label Pty Limited may disqualify you if: You or your Entry do not meet any one or more of the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is a Game of Skill.
- There will be four (4) winners in total for the duration of the promotional period. There will be one (1) winner drawn each week, and four (4) in total for the duration of the promotional period.
- The draw will take place at the Promoters premises, every Wednesday 10am until August 31st.
- The winners will be announced on Auguste the Label instagram stories and contacted via direct message on Instagram.
- The total prize value for the duration of the competition is AUD $1000.
- Each winner will receive: One (1) x Auguste the Label Gift Card with a value of AUD $250.
- The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The winners will be announced on Auguste the Label instagram and contacted via direct message on Instagram.
Ownership and responsibility
- By entering this competition, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by the promoter via instagram in relation to this competition.
- All entries become the property of the promoter and will not be acknowledged. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the prize winner.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner/s must claim and confirm their eligibility to accept the prize as stated, within 5 working days from the draw date and will be notified in writing of the prize they have won and how the prize will be delivered. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the prize winner resides, they will forfeit the prize and another second chance winner will be offered the prize. The second chance winner/s will be drawn at the Promoters premises 5 working days from the 1st draw date and will be notified by telephone and via email.
- Entries not received in accordance with these terms and conditions or received after the Period ends will not be considered. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
Liability and indemnity
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from incorrect details lodged by entrants.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any person for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or a consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
The Promoter reserves the right (subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies and any applicable law subject) to vary the rules of any competition or any prizes offered or cancel any competition if it is no longer able to run the competition due to reasons beyond its control. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage to any party arising from any variation or cancellation.
You agree to indemnify the Promoter against all liabilities suffered or sustained by the promoters arising from any claim by a third party that your Entry infringes the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party.