GRAPHIC DESIGNER - MARKETING
Auguste is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the team as an in-house Graphic Designer to work within our enthusiastic creative team.
- The successful applicant will be creatively and commercially minded, and can hit the ground running requiring minimal supervision and training.
- The ideal candidate must have at least three years experience in the area of Graphic Design, be proficient in creating designs and creating marketing material.
- The ideal candidate must possess a Graphic Design Degree and/or Certificate with formal training or qualification in web design.
Daily Tasks include:
- Creating EDMs, social tiles and banners
- Developing graphic concepts and working to artwork briefs
- Constant communication with Department Heads - completing briefs, gathering feedback and discussing ideas
- Undertaking research and analysis to establish concepts, ideas and artwork that continues to give the brand top positioning within the market
- Photo cropping and retouching
- Creating campaign look books
- Assistance to the Marketing Manager including updating social channels (Pinterest, Tumblr, Polyvore)
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design
- Experience in a similar role, ideally with exposure across a range of garments and accessories
- Knowledge of the product design process and development cycle
- A solid understanding of the needs of the market, retailers, suppliers and design teams
- Advanced level experience of the Adobe suite
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail when working to deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written
- Please note that Graphic Design experience within the Fashion Industry will be looked on favourably.
This is a full-time position. Successful candidates must be based in Byron Bay.
Please email your CV and your portfolio in pdf format under 5MB to Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank everyone in advance for their application. Please not only those selected for an interview will be contacted within a 3 week period.