We are looking for someone with extensive experience as a Production Manager in the fashion Industry, working with offshore factories, to take us to the next level.
Pre / Production Manager
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Mediating between Design & Production teams - Combining creative and technical skills.
- Manage approximately six core collections annually (dropping ranges monthly) with factories in both China and Indonesia and supervise these productions through to completion.
- Assisting with range planning with the Creative Director and Sales Agents.
- Collaborating with Sales and Production teams to ensure finished garment costings meets wholesale & retail margins.
- Ensuring Designers are kept on schedule and aware of requirements in fabric selection and make costs.
- Building and ensuring that PPS tech packs are accurate prior to sending to suppliers.
- Approval of all bulk shipping samples and lab dips
- Management of sample collections and delivery with agreed quality standards in terms of fit, construction, workmanship.
- Responsible for pre production sample handover to Marketing and online for shooting accurate images prior to bulk delivery.
- Communicating with suppliers to ensure the on-time delivery of sourced and developed fabrics and trims.
- Manage and maintain positive working relationships with Sales Agents providing feedback on best sellers, range orders, indents and new deliveries
- Ensuring quality control and fitting of all styles
- Maintain garment, fabric and trim catalogues
- International Fabric Sourcing trips to China and Indonesia.
- Researching and investigating new suppliers.
To be eligible for this role you must posses:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in garment production and / or garment product development capacity.
- Advanced skills in excel.
- Extensive experience with reporting on Pre production samples.
- Experience with production related and / or graphics software an advantage.
- Experience with working with offshore factories such as China or Indonesia.
- Problem solver and multi tasker.
- Excellent Communication skills both verbally and written.
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and meet them/ Self-motivated and able to prioritise manage deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Highly organized, pro-active.
Please send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading Production Manager.