Vegan Pancakes with Mel Kenny
Welcome to our second instalment of Mel Kenny's Get Nourished Series.
1 cup wholemeal flour
2 tsp rice malt syrup
1 cup almond milk
4 tbsp chia paste (mix 2 tbsp ground chia seeds with 6 tbsp water. let sit for about 15 minutes & it will gel)
1. Mix bananas, flour, rice malt syrup, almond milk & chia paste in blender. (Easier to mix!)
2. Heat pan over a low heat. A slow cook means that you aren't burning these pancakes.
3. When warm, lightly grease with coconut oil.
4. Pour batter into pan. When they start to bubble flip & cook until golden on both sides.
6. Layer each pancake, with strawberries & bananas inbetween each layer.
7. Top with Blueberry coyo, honey, strawberries, banana, Pomegrante & Pistachios. You can interchange the toppings for season fruits.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.